All reviews fridge and microwave remodeled rooms would definitely stay here again king bed coffee maker
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I found this place "Late one night" on my way back to Phoenix and was pleasantly surprised ! I LOVED IT!
CLEAN NICE ROOM ,VERY COMFORTABLE! WILL STAY THERE AGAIN !!
Wish I would of got there much earlier to enjoy the little gazibo!!
CLEAN property!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Vasu P, Owner at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Saulm, thank you for taking the time to write us a great review on your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us, and we always strive to receive reviews like yours. We are so happy your experience with us was a good one. We can not wait to have you again, we are always looking for ways that we can improve our property, and we can not wait for you to see those improvements. See you again soon! Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Gads, where to start. We did due diligence by searching reviews as we were too tired to continue our road trip from Oregon to Tucson, and Indio was the stopping spot. Rodeway Inn somehow appeared with good reviews, and we booked. We had asked for two beds and unlocked our door to see but one, so the kind lady at the desk re-assigned us to a two-bed room next door to apparently the janitor, as a messy grocery cart was parked outside. We turned on the AC and simply got a fan. We returned and asked for another room with functioning AC. Yet again we relocated, and this room was even more frightening. I pulled the knob off of the bathroom sink as I tried to brush my teeth. This time the AC was whirring ominously and whispering a sad little whiff of nasty-smelling air that wouldn't even suffice to cool a patron who parked himself at its dirty mouth. The hotel is in a seedy part of town with folks milling about and in the pool who were overly interested in our check-in efforts. We finally decided to get a refund and opted for the Quality Inn and Suites right on I-10, and for $20 more got a comfortable, secure night's sleep before heading down the road. Avoid this dump.

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sababennett
Vasu P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Sababennett, thank you for sharing with us your stay at our hotel. We would like to apologize for the terrible stay you have experienced, we take our customers reviews very seriously. We have shared your review with all of our staff, and have been working hard on any problems our establishment might be experiencing. We have been strict with all of our departments to make sure we get everything done, and everything in our rooms is nice and crisp.

Again, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience of your stay, and we can assure you we will do everything possible to provide an exceptional stay for all of our future guests.

We hope you can consider staying with us again to provide you with an exquisite stay in the future.

Have a great rest of the day.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while driving through the area. There aren’t a ton of hotel options in the area and none looked stellar. The hallway was dirty and I just did not feel like the room was clean. The carpet needs updating. The breakfast was lacking.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Angela, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel, your feedback is very important to us. We take our customers reviews very seriously because we want all of our guests to have an exceptional stay with us. We would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We have talked to our housekeeping department to make sure all of our rooms are in perfect condition and ready to go. We are also working on revamping our carpets in our rooms in the future. Our continental breakfast will also be expanded, so that there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Again, we are terribly sorry Angela for the stay you have experienced, we can assure you we will do everything possible to make our establishment the best one.

We hope you consider staying with us again in the future, so that we can provide you with an exquisite stay.

Thank you for choosing us and have a great rest of the day!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Tv didn't work, the pool was dirty. We had to clean it before going in. I was there for 3 nights and one day my room didn't get serviced. As soon as I went in my room, the first thing i saw was a roach crawling on the wall. Disgusting. Breakfast was ok, but needed to be refilled quicker. It ran out very fast. Also the bathroom stall had some mold in it in one of the corners. Overall I give this place a 2 star rating, also because the receptionist (an old lady) which i think her husband is the owner, was very rude to me. There was a little confusion with the rooms and she was getting upset and told me to not bug her anymore.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank It's your boy e... U

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience on your stay at our hotel. On behalf of our staff I would like to apologize for the terrible stay you experienced. Here at the Rodeway we take our customers reviews very seriously, and I want to let you know that we have strictly spoken to all of our departments, and shared with them your review. They all have a strict routine they must follow everyday to make sure everything gets done nicely. We have also gone through all of our rooms to make sure everything is in good condition, and we also have pest control come every month to make sure we get rid of any insects.

Again, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience of your stay, and I can assure you we will always do everything possible to make sure our customers are happy, and have an exceptional stay. We hope you consider staying with us in the future, so that you can see that we have made changes, and we can provide you with an exquisite stay.

Thank you for choosing us, and have a great rest of the day!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I guess you get what you pay for. I booked a room here last minute with few options available. The price was good and it was close to the airport. Immediately upon entering the room, I noticed a strange smell. I can't quite pin down what it was, but it seemed like the room might have been a smoking room recently or in the past and the someone had (unsuccessfully) tried cleaning and deodorizing it. The room was very outdated and the bathroom floor was sloped so much so that the toilet leaned towards the wall. Also, the air conditioner was not working when I arrived, but a friendly staff member had the problem fixed within 10 minutes of my call to the front desk. In summary, the staff is very friendly, the pool area is actually pretty nice, and the free breakfast is convenient (though simple). However, the quality of the room (or lack thereof) would prevent me from staying here again or recommending this place to others.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank JustinLEE10
Rodeway Inn I, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Justin, thank you for taking the time to share your review on your stay at our hotel, we take our customers feedback very seriously. On behalf of our staff I would like to apologize for the terrible stay you experienced. We have spoken and shared your review with our housekeeping and maintenance departments. We make sure all of our rooms are crisp and ready to go, if any of our guests are having problems with their room we immediately try to solve the issue. We can assure you we will do everything possible to create an incredible experience to our future guests. Your input really helps us improve our establishment in anything that seems to need a revamp.

We hope you can consider staying with us again to provide you with an exceptional stay in the future.
Thank you for choosing us, and have a great rest of the day!