“Great salad bar and shrimp”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #21 of 141 Restaurants in Indio
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice hand-cut steaks, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our Unlimited Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Went to this restaurant after golf and was surprised that the order-first,pay before format like Shakey's was in place here as well.Guess it stops anyone skipping out on their bill!
Ordered their endless shrimp and sirloin steak dinner and also bought an endless salad bar. My wife had the six butterflied shrimp and salad bar.
The salad bar was terrific and I and my wife were impressed with the selections and the freshness.Don't really need more than the salad bar option as they also offered a taco bar, soup and dessert section as well.
The shrimp were crispy and very fresh-tasting without that freezer burn common at many places that deep-fry pre-frozen seafood.The steak was a tri-tip sirloin and was quite tasty and done the way I ordered it.
Prices are value-based, though it can go up if you are not aware of charges for the extras.The restaurant was clean and pleasing in decor and is generally quite full at the dinner hour.
Would definetly go back in the future and encourge people to give it a try when in the area.

There are newer reviews for Sizzler

Reviewed 3 November 2015

they,ve changed there menu it use to be so bland but in the past couple of months it has been quite nice

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I am not a fan of their steak. I love their chicken wings on the salad bar. I can eat 20 of them at a sitting. I went the other day and it was fresh and loaded and no one else was eating them. more for me without waiting. Service was good. Drink refill promptly, extra plates, offer of cheese bread. Great lunch.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

Nice restaurant, very busy. Reasonably priced. Clean.
Salad bar is huge. Both hot and cold at the bar. Steaks are nicely prepared and well presented. I will happily return.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

The salad bar was smaller than other locations I've been too. There weren't many toppings to put on a salad. The pre-made salads were either tasteless or gross. None of us liked our meals.