“Good choice!”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #23 of 140 Restaurants in Indio
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice hand-cut steaks, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our Unlimited Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 5 October 2016

We hadn't been to a Sizzler in ages but it was open late on Friday night ('til 9:30) so we thought we'd give it a try. The menu had changed and had new choices but it was higher priced than what I remembered. I ordered the sirloin steak and salad bar. The steak was cooked perfectly and was very tender - much better than years ago. And the salad bar had plenty of options including not only green salad, but seafood and macaroni salads as well. It also had cottage cheese, fresh fruit, soups, taco bar, pasta bar, and dessert bar. You could make your whole dinner just on the salad bar! My husband had the same thing. Our waiter was very good - attentive without being obtrusive. He brought us cheese toast which I didn't care for because it was greasy and only toasted on one side so wasn't really "toast". Although it was more expensive than it used to be, the quality of food has certainly improved. I'll go back definitely.

There are newer reviews for Sizzler

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Good food. Excellent salad bar. Next time I'll just get the salad bar. Steak and chicken were good. Shrimp skewers are excellent.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Good deal my wife and I both had the Malibu chicken with steak and salad bar. We enjoyed the salad bar so much we couldn't finish our chicken had to take it home. Our waiter was excellent in every way, very attentive to our table and about 5 others, for the price you can't beat it. A must go

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff and good choice of reasonably priced food meant a very enjoyable evening meal. The salad in particular deserves special mention though our group tried three different types of steak and each was cooked to perfection and was very tasty. Would go again.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

It was delicious & the salad bar has many options to offer w delicious cheese bread & a dessert bar that is delightful!