“El Campanario Restaurant”

Ranked #26 of 145 Restaurants in Indio
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Went here on the recommendation of one of the staff at Desert Breezes Resort. The food was quite good and prices were too!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

This is really the best authentic food in the valley, great and promp service. I was really impress with their Margaritas and their Chavelas, food is so good, my friend order Alambre Campanario and I did Molcajete mar y tierra its absolutely delicious, best thing that I had ever eat

1  Thank Jason A
Reviewed 30 March 2016

I ordered the chile rellenos and they were so good. I am used to more Tex-Mex and these seem to be more true to Mexico flavors. Delicioso!!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Our usual Mexican restaurant is small and was packed to the rafters one evening, so we headed to El Campanario instead. No shortage of seats here because it is a large space with plenty of tables and booths. The owner was there to welcome us with cheer. My husband ordered the goat stew and loved it. It was not tough at all and had just the right amount of spice and heat to make it satisfying. I had a combination plate with a chile relleno and a chicken sopa. The menu here is full of possibilities, so you won't get bored the way you might at some other local spots. There is plenty of parking, so we consider it an easy stop on the road to food.

1  Thank Dalyndog8909
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Near our motel, but will go there again! Very friendly service--amazing Cadillac margarita(s) and the food was delicious--interesting and varied menu!!