“About average; atypical location”

El Campanario Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 149 Restaurants in Indio
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 April 2017

This restaurant is in an odd location that is awkward to get to. Tried milanesas which is apparently not cooked regularly; it was just ok. The camarones a la diabla were much better and a reasonable kick to it. Seems like a popular place w/ locals. I'd go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Loved this restaurant and they have the best sopas I have ever had. Everything fresh and from scratch. We came in right a closing (kitchen-wise) and they graciously kept the kitchen open to prepare something to eat for us at 11:00.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Service was slow, some staff did not understand English. I had to ask for placemat and silver and a plate when i joined our group. My carnitas was dry and overly salty, and the salsa lacked character. I would not return although it was the closest restaurant to the hotel we regularly stay at in Indio.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Went here on the recommendation of one of the staff at Desert Breezes Resort. The food was quite good and prices were too!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

This is really the best authentic food in the valley, great and promp service. I was really impress with their Margaritas and their Chavelas, food is so good, my friend order Alambre Campanario and I did Molcajete mar y tierra its absolutely delicious, best thing that I had ever eat

1  Thank Jason A