Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
PricelineUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
Expedia.comUS$161
HurbUS$169
All reviews rooftop bar m club irvine spectrum tech savvy nice lounge marriott irvine movie theaters valet staff the concierge lounge usb ports modern decor coffee machine power outlets enjoyable stay other hotels in the area beautiful hotel room service is
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Room: Residential Kitchen Suite,
TL:DR - This property exceeded my expectations. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The rooftop bar is a plus. Staff is top notch and very helpful.

I came to the Marriott Irvine Spectrum for a little R&R / Work From Here. Upon check-in, the staff is warm and welcoming and makes sure that your stay is perfect. With COVID restrictions, there are many changes, but they detail everything you need in a handy one sheeter.

Parking was valet only at the moment. The valet staff is fantastic. Kudos to them for managing the Hive and Honey guests and hotel guest to make sure everyone was taken care of.

The Residential Kitchen Suite was perfect for me since I like to do a little cooking and this room had it all. Plates, pots, pans, cutting boards, a full sized fridge, microwave, dishwasher and two little electric burner. The room felt clean and there was even sanitizing wipes left next to the bed if you want to make sure things are extra clean. The bed was super comfy and I fell asleep as soon as I laid down at the end of the day. There is also a nice little desk to work at and a couch that is placed near the windows so you can relax and watch the sun rise/set. Plenty of USB ports and outlets all over the room. I like the fact that the floors are hardwood. It makes it feel more modern. Also, the automated blinds were a big plus in my book. Loved being able to control both the sheer and blackout shades independently.

Note for Tall Guests: The light fixture over the island is placed perfectly at head-butting height. Be warned.

This property climbed the ranks to becoming one of my favorite properties in Orange County. Can not wait to return!

Room tip: Corner Rooms makes for fantastic views of of Irvine! Even thought it's floor to ceiling windows, the highway noise is minimal.
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 23 February 2021

My husband and I decided to have a little getaway for Valentine's day we needed some relaxing time to ourselves. This hotel was perfect since it's not far from home. Service was great and staff was friendly. Not only is it a beautiful hotel it was nice and clean with the proper precautions. The restaurant was very convenient to order food we didn't have to leave the hotel. One of my favorite places to stay at so far!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nikki mitchell, Other at Marriott Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate the great feedback on our team members, dining options and hotels overall. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

Overall, despite a nice room very modern and nice facility due to most everything being closed you are better to opt with lower brand options where you could more for less money.

Positive: Nice clean modern room - usb ports at bed, modern furniture, clean and crip
Opportunity: So many - less amenities than lower brand, gold member can't even get a bottle of water (hilton does give water to gold - I'm both), no gym, restaurants mostly closed, valet option only (again lower end doesn't have this), no glasses in your room for water given no bottled included only a $6 bottle that is like .99 (again lower end hotels have), tea and coffee options subpar (Hyatt place in room had tazo and starbucks and 4 kinds) - here I got a chamomile and english breakfast no name and some no name coffee, and no robes etc. Check in despite doing the app and notes of an electronic option it never happenned and I had to go to front desk, give credit card, id and get a key. Past 3 locations I've been at including Hyatt place and homewood suites had a contactless checkin. Again I'm a Marriott gold member so all info on file.

Net, net I'd imagine in normal times the amenities may outweigh these unique things but with it all closed this location isn't even comparable and I wouldn't stay again. It wasn't bad - just not comparable or worth the $ to other properties and what they offer - name brand would be your only attraction.
Summary - I had nice service but for food markup, lack of resources available/open I over the past month have had far better exper

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and providing your feedback. We always strive to provide the best guest experiences and will relay this feedback to the appropriate team members. We look forward to being fully reopen in the future with all of our offerings and hope to have you again as our guest.

Reviewed 23 November 2020

Stayed here a few times for work and came back for a low key getaway! I love that this hotel is tech savvy, clean, modern, etc. When the concierge lounge is open, the staff during breakfast is awesome - so sweet and they remember you!! I have never slept so well as I do at this hotel. This is what a true 4 star hotel should be!

The only downside: It's pricy. Priced well above other hotels in the area, so I had to use points a few times. If this were better priced I would stay here more often. Also, there mandatory valet which is also 35-40/night, so you have to add that in as well.

Other than that, one of my fav places to stay in the OC!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank J_Travels321
Nikki Mitchell, Other at Marriott Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Thank you for the kind words on our team members and our beautiful property. Please let us know if you are planning another trip to Irvine so we can assist in making it memorable.

Reviewed 13 October 2020

Went here with my wife for a little get away. We gut the upgraded suite and very impressed. Hotel was not crowded, staff was friendly and took COVID safety measures seriously.

Nice clean rooms with beautiful views of the city. Unfortunately the rooftop restaurant is only open a couple days per week though Spectrum is walking distance so plenty of options near by.

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank matt v

Thank you for the great feedback and glad you were able to enjoy one of our suites while with us. Two of our many priorities are safety and cleanliness especially during these times. If you find yourself back in Irvine please let us know so we can assist in making your reservation at hive and honey.