“Pleasant Surprise”

Andrei's Conscious Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Andrei's Conscious Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 670 Restaurants in Irvine
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Siglo
Transit: There is a bus stop directly in front of the restaurant and a designated bike path.
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I have driven by this restaurant many times but never really noticed it. My wife and I went this past Saturday and were very happy that we did. The service was excellent. The menue had a wide range of choices and our food was very good. The design of the restaurant is very nice and I am sure we will be back.

There are newer reviews for Andrei's Conscious Cuisine

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Beautiful outdoor terrace creates a terrific ambiance for an enjoyable meal. The salads are excellent, tpeople main plates were good but not main meals are good (not great). Closed on Sundays. This is a non-profit restaurant. Ask your waiter for the story. It is quite touching.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Perfect for business or pleasure. I recommend all the seafood entrees - the scallops are the best in OC. Fresh and delectable. Hat's off the chef.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I've never been disappointed here. We are always seated promptly and the service is good -- sometimes even great. The ambience is one of the most open, airy and calming rooms I've been in -- with breeze and the sound of a fountain outside. I always look forward to returning. Now they have a new patio on the second floor which I want to try out with a glass of wine and the sunset. Oh, by the way, Monday and Tuesday are no corkage days!!!

Today I had the Spring Lamb Rolls, which are delicious! I've had them before and wanted them again. I love taking people here -- my boss, employees, family and friends. It never disappoints me!!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

I met a friend for lunch at Andrei's Conscious Cuisine. We got a table on patio, which was good for us because the weather was fantastic. I had the chicken salad as a wrap - instead of as a sandwich, my friend had the lamb burger. Both of us enjoyed our meals. The service was excellent, attentive without being invasive. The only problem was the a large party was seated next to us and the tables were too close. There was space for our small table to be placed a bit over, which would have allowed each party to feel a bit more private.