“Hands Down Best Filet I Have Ever Encountered!!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 705 Restaurants in Irvine
Price range: US$70 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Michelson Dr and Jamboree
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Just get the filet and you will not be sorry. The sides are delicious as well, but are not necessary, however the asparagus and mashed potatoes are bomb! Ambiance is very chill, low lighting, but not too fond of the service here in Irvine. Probably because I like to walk in with sweat pants on and a hoodie at times, but hey, this is me, and this is my life, and I will not be judged by my appearance. Staff is good, but not great. Life is good! Salud and enjoy the best filet you have ever had!! Seriously it blows Morton's out of the water.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

A special night out for a fabulous steak dinner... this is the place to go. The ambience and service were very good, attentive and non pretentious. We had stuffed mushrooms and seared ahi as an appetizer which was very good. I ordered the wedge salad that was huge!!! It was so good and loaded with bleu cheese and bacon. I was almost too full for my main course but I powered through.. The true star is the steaks!!! My filet was perfectly prepared and quite large. The 11oz filet came on a sizzling plate and almost melted in my mouth. The sides were tastey too. Nice selection of wines. I got the sinful flourless cake for dessert and it was truly decadent and delicious!! I was very impressed and the portions were appropriate for the price!! I think this is the best steak house in Orange County.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Ruth Chris has been my favorite for years, we have eaten at Ruth Chris in several different cities and states. I have always flt that no matter where it would be great. My opinion has changed the last 2 times I dined at a Ruth Chris.
Because I am a very small eater I always order the classic meal with the 6 oz filet. The last 2 times the steak has not been up to par (two different locations). I am wondering if perhaps because I order a less expensive meal that they are using lessor meat?
Service this last time was outstanding, wine was delicious but I have to say the filet's I bought at Costco the last time I had out of state guests was better then Ruth Chris.of state guests

Reviewed 5 August 2016

What can I say about this place except Stunning. Great Service Superb Steak, great ambience just Superb

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I've eaten at Ruth's Chris across the country. This one like the rest serve the best steaks. The Irvine location host and server were efficient and pleasant. My business guest was impressed in how they presented the meat and I think became a fan of the chain that night.
Ruth's is in fact pricy, so we don't go on a regular basis, wish we could