US$215
US$169
US$190
US$170
  • Pool
AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine(Irvine)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$209
  • Pool
All reviewsirvine spectrumdouble treewarm cookiesfront deskthe shuttle drivergreat hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetwould definitely stay here againwonderful stayfree shuttlelaguna beachthe hotel staffi highly recommend this hotelcleaning staffcomfortable roomparking fee
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had a baseball game close by. This was a perfect place, just a few blocks from the field. I don't understand the parking fee however. It is a small parking lot and one can usually park right in front, but you are charged for it.

Stayed: February 2017
TheRoadMostTraveled, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Irvine - Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Hello mzglorybeCA,

Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

We are happy to see that you found our hotel to be a good choice for a local event. I am sorry the parking fee was an issue, but happy to know that it didn't deter you from having a good experience nonetheless. Thank you for sharing your comments with us.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to when you can stay with us again the next time you are back in the Orange County area!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is a great full service hotel for business. The prices aren`t much different of other simpler hotels, but there is a huge setback, they charge almost $20 per night for parking!! No hotels in the area charge for parking except this one. I can understand such charge in big cities like NY, CH, LA, ATL, but not in Irvine.
I did left the hotel for another, during my stay, just because of such charge that I absolutely don't agree with! Not sure this was a good deal for them, loosing almost 10 nights of a paid room for $20/night. This would be the only reason I wouldn`t recommend this hotel.
The breakfast lack of options too, I`ve seen smaller hotels with much better breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the swimming pool are a little more noi
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
TheRoadMostTraveled, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Irvine - Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Hello baldisrp,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, minus the parking fee.
Like the other full service hotels in the area that charge for parking, we do as well and I am sorry that was your a factor in your decision to leave and not recommend our hotel.
I also thank you for letting us know about the breakfast as well. This is an area we will be focusing on and we appreciate your input.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we do hope you will give us another opportunity to have you back as our guest again when you are back in the area.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

My daughter and I stayed here for her basketball tournament. We arrived later in the evening. The guest service staff at our arrival were warm and friendly; they offered us cookies and water bottles as we checked in. Excellent customer service provided by all staff. Room and linens clean. Small gym with a good size pool Great food choices in restaurant for breakfast. Great experience overall

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hi jaedial777,

Thank you for posting feedback on your experience. We truly appreciate your comments.

We are happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay when you were at the hotel for a local basketball tournament. To see that you arrived late and received excellent service by all the staff is wonderful to know. Also, we are happy to see you utilized many amenities and found them to be great as well. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Again, thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to when you return to Irvine and can stay with us again!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We had a 2-day training session in one of the conference rooms. This is a nice location, close to my employer. The staff provided us with glasses and pitchers or water, but it would have been nice if they were refilled at some point during the day. I cannot speak for the actual rooms, as I did not stay. I was happy they offered us one of their famous cookies, even though several of us were not staying.

Room Tip: This hotel is usually full, so book early
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
TheRoadMostTraveled, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Irvine - Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Hello Kristena H,

Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

We are happy that you had a good visit during a meeting at the hotel. I am sorry that we were not diligent in replacing the waters on the table, but I do appreciate you bringing this to our attention as I will follow up with our banquet team. It is great to read that you loved the DoubleTree cookies too!

Again, thank you for your review and we do hope to have you come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Thank you to Victoria at the hotel for making my family feel very comfortable and your excellent service. Very friendly. Made us feel right at home. The hotel was very clean. Room was very comfortable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Hello Lucia A,

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review about your visit to our hotel and restaurant. We greatly appreciate the feedback on your experience.

We are happy to read that you had a great connection with Victoria where she made you feel right at home. We are truly fortunate to have her working with us and we'll be sure to thank her for a great job. Also, thank you for the nice comments regarding the hotel being clean and the room being comfortable as well. The team will love to see your review and know they did a good job.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to when you return to Orange County and can stay with us again!