US$215
US$462
US$314
Official Hotel
  • Pool
AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$199
AC Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsirvine spectrumdouble treewarm cookiesfront deskthe shuttle drivergreat hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetwould definitely stay here againwonderful stayfree shuttlelaguna beachthe hotel staffi highly recommend this hotelcleaning staffcomfortable roomparking fee
Reviewed 25 August 2017

It's centrally located close to Irvine Spectrum and freeway. Rooms are clean and tidy, signature cookie upon arrival. View from room was of a/c units and rooftop. Pool is nice. Parking was an additional 20$ which was annoying. Overall I think there are better values to be found in the area. I typically love the Doubletree but this was nothing special.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
TheRoadMostTraveled, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Irvine - Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hello 77Sundance,

Thank you for posting a review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

It is nice to know that the rooms were clean and tidy and that the location is in a good spot. I am sorry that you had an average stay with us and that the view wasn't the best, which created such an unpleasant experience for you where you felt the need to say you'd go elsewhere and we are nothing special. We are sorry that you feel that way.

Thank you again for your review and we hope you will find it in your heart of hearts to give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I had never stayed at a Double Tree before. I have stayed many times at Hampton Inns and Hilton Garden Inns. I expected Double Tree to be better, more refined. Instead, the TV was difficult to turn on, demanding enter any key with no response, then once on would only show one channel. The remote otherwise would not work. Also, the cleaning staff did not clean my room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Hi Z8697LHpauls,

Thank you for posting a review about our hotel. We appreciate your feedback.

I am disappointed to read that your first visit to DoubleTree by Hilton was such a poor one. I am sorry you had issues that created such a poor feeling about our hotel, but I will follow up with the team on this. Thank you for letting us know after you checked out so we can fix these issues now.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we do hope you will find it in your heart to give us another opportunity to have you back as our guest again.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Annual Family Reunion Although we plan in Newport Beach We only stay at Doubletree because of their fantastic service All around customer service They also have some of the best cookies I've ever tasted please consider this location as your destination of choice

Hello 594marioz,

Thank you for posting such a nice review about our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback.

We are so happy that you chose to stay with us over Newport Beach and that it was a wonderful decision for you. To read of the fantastic service you received is to great to read and we couldn't be more thrilled. To let others who read your review know that they should consider our hotel is a true testament to your experience and we cannot thank you enough for being so kind.

Again, thank you for your great review and we look forward to when you can come back to Irvine and stay with us once again!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This hotel was in a great location! It was near restaurants and shopping and close to I-5. Rooms were very clean and quiet. I have a hard time sleeping at night and was assured I would have a quiet room and we did. The only thing I would have liked better was to have the air just a little cooler. I put it as low as it would go, which was 65 degrees and that probably felt more like 71. Other than that everything was great!

Hello mxlovers,

Thank you for posting a review about our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback.

We are happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for letting us know about wonderful location, the rooms being very clean and quiet too. I am sorry the air did not come out cooler, but we will follow up on this to ensure this is not the case for anyone else. Thank you for letting us know.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to when you can come back to Irvine and stay with us once again!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The rooms were very clean, the staff were amazing and very comforting, especially your shuttle drivers (all of them in general) But I must point out one in specific who is Issam, he was such a gentle and lovely man, he told us all about the restaurants and close by attractions. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Thank you for the great experience it made my trip.

Room Tip: floor 8 was called honors room and was fabulous
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Hello linglis2017,

Thank you for posting a wonderful review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

We are just thrilled to read how happy you were with your experience. Thank you for letting us know about the rooms being cleaned, the team being amazing and also Issam. He is a a great team member and a joy to have working with us, we are truly fortunate he works with us. To say you would highly recommend us is a true testament to the experience you had and we cannot thank you enough for saying it.