US$172
US$314
Official Hotel
US$229
Orbitz.com
AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$199
AC Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsgrain silomain buildinggreat parksand canyonlight sleepergas stationirvine spectrumcontinental breakfastyogurtconvenient locationorange countyking bedbeansilosfreewaygranaryhexagonal
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Awful place if you are hoping to rest. I was not inform of the train next to my window until I checked in and got my keys. All night I could not sleep feeling there was ab earthquake every 15 minutes as train passed by.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 136nasims
IrvineLQGM M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We are looking into options to mitigate the noise. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Having a railroad tracks within several feet of the room's window meant very little sleep. The trains - which ran throughout the night - were incredible loud. Also, the bathroom was not cleaned very well.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

13 times a day and early morning. Entire building shakes. Front desk try's to upsel to non train room. Which I can't imagine are any better. No where in room description on Expedia is train mentioned.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
IrvineLQGM M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We will use your feedback to coach our staff to clearly inform our guests of the specific location of our property.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Part of this hotel uses an old multi-story grain bin for rooms. The rooms are very quiet and comfortable with all the modern conveniences. Some of the nearby buildings also have historic interest. Staff was pleasant and efficient, everything was clean. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your feedback. We will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

So, returning from breakfast one morning I found that I could not regain access to my room. The key cards were showing red on the door. I had the keys re-magnetized at the front desk and the same thing occurred. When I returned to tell them I still could not gain access to the room, they asked if I locked the door. I told them that I didn't understand what that meant since the door locks itself when you leave. They said there is a switch on the door that if "activated" will lock the door and deny all key cards. I asked if that lock automatically unlocks itself when you leave the room. They said no, you can lock it and leave the room. I asked why would someone want to do that. The response was that they weren't sure but it's been a problem for a lot of people. It took 3 maintenance personnel about 10 minutes to finally get the door open.

We choose this hotel for a work trip because it was close to our offices and relatively cheap. I will probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
IrvineLQGM M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We are sorry you had issues with your lock.

La Quinta Irvine