“What a view to wake up to!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Melodi B
Westminster, Colorado
“What a view to wake up to!”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I loved this little space from the moment I saw the photo and decided to talk to hubby about a stay. I couldn't wait to see the inside and was not disappointed. It's got character. The view from the bedroom upstairs added to the seclusive feel, a field of trees with a touch of ocean in the distance by day, and a field of incredible stars at night. I found myself staying up much later than usual watching the constellations move across the sky.

The place is clean, plenty of towels and even soap and shampoo. I didn't lack for anything but a sharp knife (to be expected!) The appliances are top notch. The hot tub is a nice feature. We used it more nights than not. There is even an outdoor fire pit with plenty of wood to burn. There's one in the cabin, too, but we didn't use it.

There is not much to do around the area unless you like to sight-see, wine taste, beach comb, watch sea lion pups lounge on the beach, fish in a river, take an afternoon walk in a redwood forest, and tour historical forts! One store owner referred to the seemingly little known area as California's step-child. They say they do not get many visitors. Not sure if that's true, but it's okay with me. I loved that it was not crowded. A perfect little fairy tale place.

Not sure about the dining, as we didn't eat much outside the cabin; we didn't need to. One trip to the lovely little town of Guerneville's Safeway, and we were set - at least once we made a stop at the Annapolis Winery we were. (the drive there was nearly as nice as the wine). Thanks to the cabin's owner, we were even able to cook steaks on the grill. And there were smores, lots of them, outside under the stars at the fire pit.

Liked best: The View!
Liked least: The chlorine (though understood).
Friends getaway People with pets
Amy B
Los Angeles, California
“The Most Magical Getaway Ever!”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this incredible little cabin. My husband brought me here for our honeymoon, and I wasn't sure what to expect, having never been to Northern California before. First off, Jenner is absolutely beautiful! But the thing that made our trip truly magical was this cabin. It's gorgeous. I'm not one for roughing it, and this little house perfectly blends together modern luxuries with the natural surroundings. It's pristine and fully furnished, and the perfect size for a couple. The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking a romantic dinner, the bed is super comfortable, and the shower is exquisite! I was also impressed by the digital thermostat and the WiFi/On-Demand TV viewing. The hot tub overlooking the sloping mountain, with the clear skies above, was probably my favorite part. I loved the cabin so much I wish I could live there! Jenner is a really cute little town with tons to do -- we enjoyed hiking with our dogs and going horseback riding! We're already coming back again next year because we fell in love with Jenner and this cabin so much.

Liked best: The hot tub!
Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Matthew H
“Magical, restorative, fantastic getaway amidst beautiful scenery.”
Reviewed 25 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

This cabin was an amazing find in a gorgeous place and I could not have been happier. My wife had never been up to the NorCal coast and I could not have given her a better first time. She fell madly in love with everything; the coastline, the trees, the weather shifting between rain, fog, and brilliant sunlight. But most of all she fell in love with this cabin. It is such a comfortable space to be in. The Kitchen gives you plenty of space to work in, the fireplace is cozy, the massive windows provide stunning views, and there's a wonderful sound system going through the house that was perfect for a little Miles Davis while we shared a bottle of champagne. This was the perfect setting for our honeymoon and she is already begging me to take her back to the Hideaway, which I will definitely do soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and views.
Your age range 25-34
Debra M
Sonora, California
“Perfect Quiet Getaway”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at the Forest Hideaway in Timber Cove. It was a great place to explore the Northern California Coast. The property was quiet and secluded. The Hideaway was clean and had all amenities needed for a comfortable stay. Russell (the owner) was very accommodating and quick to respond to any questions. It is pet friendly too!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: clean, comfortable and pet friendly
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing