“Fantastic”

Pie for the People!
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Joshua Tree
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Westo pizza was a vegetarian's dream: pesto based with spinach, carmelized onions, roasted potatoes, garlic and several cheeses.
My husband also enjoyed his Sicilian tomato based pizza with a thicker crust.
Salads were also excellent and interesting! Drinks are all canned.

They have moved and are no longer in Joshua Tree- now in Yucca Valley.
Look for the big white tent. Lots of outdoor seating.
Yucca Valley must be an acquired taste- it was sort of windy and desolate feeling the day we were there. An unusual place but I'd go out of my way to eat here again.
You place your order at the inside counter and the food is brought out to you.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank anonj
Write a reviewReviews (270)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Possibly the worst pizza I have ever eaten. Crust is like cardboard and even a search team would have trouble finding the sauce. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing. I ordered the Highway 62. Starving as I was, I could not even finish 2 slices. The outer crust was inedible.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This looked promising, had great reviews, but was a real letdown. Currently with Covid, it's take-away only. I tried calling in my order, only to get a message that they were 'too busy with other phone orders' and I should call back later. Really? At 4.30pm on a Monday? I drove there, and put in an order--never heard the phone ring once and nobody else was placing an order. I thought the pizza was really expensive. $23 for a large Buffalo Soldier. When I got back to my place, the pizza was much smaller than the large box. The toppings were well away from the crust. Bianca or Buffalo sauce? Not that I could tell. Pizza was dreadfully dry. Cheese, yes. A few small bits of chicken. Crust was good--thin, crispy and chewy. But for what I paid I didn't want a baked crust only 1/2 of which had a few dry toppings.
Unfortunate. I wouldn't go back nor recommend this to anybody else.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 15 December 2020

Best New York style pizza I have ever had point blank, period. Ordering was a little chaotic but honestly I would have ran through burning rings of fire for that pizza.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 19 May 2020

We had a very large and enjoyable pizza here. You can sit outside on picnic benches or there are a few indoor tables.

Date of visit: February 2020