“Amazing Views and Unspoiled”
Review of June Lake Marina

June Lake Marina
Ranked #5 of 13 things to do in June Lake
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I am a big fan of June Lake Marina-- it has beautiful views, is uncrowded and is a stress-free location. I have to say that I will definitely return, and find myself wishing I was still there .. a gorgeous area, for couples and familes .

All reviews
"scenery"
"picnic"
"beers"

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

June lake Marina is a great spot to get updates on the local fishing, purchase tackle and fishing licenses also boat rentals. The staff was friendly and very helpful they also have a cleaning station to clean all your fish.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Walked around town and went to the marina. Bought beers and sat outside to take it all in. Very busy marina with lots to see and people watching!

1  Thank Siebels
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and i went to rent kayaks. We paid for two hours, it was $15 per hpur per kayak which was ok. Abouy 30 minutes in, my kayak starts to sink. We finally get towed back by a lovely couple in a boat, and there was a nice emplpyee who did a great job helped us get the kayak up. It took the help of a very stronger stranger to lug the water filed kayak up. We were sent inside where we asked for a refund, they told us they dont do refunds, but ended up giving us $15 back. My kayak sank and i still had to pay for it. Do not rent from them unless you want the chance of your boat sinking and no refund. Go to the pther place in town. Or better yet mammoth where the lakes are prettier.