“Fine selection, doggy friendly”
Review of June Lake Brewery

June Lake Brewery
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in June Lake
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

What a delight to find a real dog friendly establishment in California. Fantastic spread of different well made beers. Not all to my taste but nothing I’ll conceived. Didn’t try the food options outside but looking at the delight on people’s faces probably good. Will be back!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Great beer! Great venue. Amazing food at the food truck. Clean! Fun atmosphere! Food truck runs out of food so come early. Seating is limited but it's a new venue and seems they keep adding seating!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This is such an awesome place to stop. You order some amazing food from the food truck (which is truly tasty), and then wait in the brewery and order your beer. My fav was the Deer Beer Brown Ale. Everyone is super nice and I was also able to order some sodas for the kids. Everyone was happy!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We came here for lunch at the recommendation of a friend who snowboards locally, we were just passing through on our way to Death Valley. It was ABSOLUTELY worth the stop. Parking is miserable at lunchtime; we circled around a few times and ended up getting a spot while someone was leaving. It's not that they don't have a lot of parking, it's just busy-- not a bad thing.
The brewery does not serve food. There is a Hawaiian food truck outside that serves good (not great, but you're not in Hawaii so sit down before you start complaining to me) Hawaiian food that you can take in and eat at the brewery. Its reasonably priced and they take credit cards. My husband and I sat at the bar, but there's plenty of indoor and outdoor tables. They had a good selection of beers in all styles, organized from light to dark so if you're not someone who knows a lot about beer, you can choose based on what your tastes are, rather than style, which I don't really need, but I appreciate. They've got two bathrooms, which are clean and nice, and the bartenders seemed to function well during both a slow and busy time (we hung out for a while). The bartenders are all friendly and knowledgeable, and we chatted a bit while we ate/drank. I had their gingerale, as I wasn't drinking, which they ferment into gingerbeer, which I would have LOVED to try, but the gingerale was very good, and they don't charge for the little glasses of it, which is a surprising perk.
Probably the only bad part of the whole experience were the uppity middleaged skier, who were displeased by EVERYTHING and complained loudly about it, but such is life close to a ski mountain, I guess.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Finally had the chance to get to June Lake during our Mammoth stay and we popped into June Lake Brewery. What a great addition to the tiny town of June Lake.

We found the staff really helpful and fun. The beer was great!

They have seating inside and on a patio outside as well. We found a several beers we enjoyed and they have them to take home in either a Growler, Crowler or bottle and the prices are reasonable.

If you are looking to have food with your beer, Ohana's 395 food truck is in the parking lot and they have fantastic food.

We thoroughly enjoyed just hanging out for about an hour having a cold beer and great bar food.