“Looking for a sports bar”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lyndalls Sports Stop
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Kelseyville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The service was excellent, the food was good and it was the only place that had college football on at 9am.... so that's where you go!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I eat there almost overtime I go to clearlake! My favorite dish is the fettuccine alfredo with either shrimp or chicken. The service is excellent and they treat everyone like a local. Thanks to the great service and cooking at Lyndall's I'm nice and stuffed when I leave every time!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This restaurant is really good. The menu has many items to choose from. The owner is very involved in his community. He puts the local school sports first on his list to support. We have never had a bad experience here. His employees are always spot on.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Great food and the service is excellent I go there every weekend, and make it a point to say Hi to Serenna...thay also help out handycap people, I am legally Blind !!!

Reviewed 8 April 2016

I live close but would drive for the biscuits and gravy. Get a half or full order. Full for me, I usually eat the last for lunch