“Mac n Cheese”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Their mac n cheese with buffalo chicken is awesome. My wife had the salmon and it was good. The atmosphere is nice. Reservations are recommended because it is rather small. One point to improve: check drink glasses more often.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Located in a vintage building, Saw Shop Gallery Bistro was a wonderful find. My family has a vacation home in Lake County, so we rarely, if ever, eat out. Local art hangs on the walls and the tables are set with different salt and pepper shakers. At one table was Mickey and Minnie, another a bowling pin and ball and another with a pair of dice. The lunch menu is very simple. Two salads, a flatbread, a burger and sandwiches. Perfect for lunch. We split the Caesar Salad and each had a Turkey Breast Club. They have a nice wine list that represents local wines. Try the Shed Run Chardonnay. I would give it an outstanding and it could compete with any Chardonnay from the Russian River Valley or Carneros. I wish I could find it. Saw Shop serves dinner as well. We got a look at the menu and decided then and there we needed to come back for dinner.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Always good food service and bar One of my favorites in Lake county. Entertainment on some week ends Great food always.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Always a nice meal in a pleasant atmosphere. It tends to be crowded so plan ahead. It is possible to hear one another...I find mist restaurants very noisy. I always enjoy the desserts.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

While touring the wineries around Clearlake, we inquired about good places to eat in the area and the SawShop Bistro was mentioned by some of the wineries staff. We decided to try it and were surprised at the available cuisine. During dinner one of the winery staff showed up with their party too. The SawShop could stand up to the best eateries in the Sacramento area. Needless to say their wine selection is fabulous too. We plan to go back on our next visit to the area. If you visit on weekends or high season, be sure to call for reservations, which one of the winery staff did for us.