This is an old fashioned, run down motel on the edge of town. While the view over Kern river valley from the balcony is stunning, the motel and its manager need a serious makeover. It is not quaint!
• reasonable daily rate
• heated blankets
• fantastic view of the valley
• light bulb missing from lamp, manager said it wasn’t necessary, couldn’t be bothered finding a replacement and that he was going to bed (at 7pm)!
• old box style analogue TV
• no internet access in the room
• ‘Guest Directory’ dated 2012 (5 years out of date)
• no soap, shampoo, shower gel
• door frame in kitchen broken off with nails sticking out
• leaking kitchen tap
• old and dirty microwave, toaster
• fire extinguisher hadn’t had an annual service since Nov 9, 2012.
etc, etc, etc.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking