Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$57
Queenco Hotel & Casino(Sihanoukville)
US$108
US$49
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$71
US$68
Beach Club Resort(Sihanoukville)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$16
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

Sahaa Beach Resort(Sihanoukville)
Sokha Beach Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$151
US$115
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Guesthouse situated at a busy intersection. I liked size, price. Good air con, big complaint when they lost sock when cleaning, older lady screaming and tossing my single sock in lobby, Blaming me, Never found, compensated or a simple sorry, poor wi fi.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

Well first things first I was pleasantly surprised by the overall room size. But that is as far as it goes , the free wifi was a constant struggle to even deal with emails was a tiresome duty even when the internet was working. No proof but i think the staff themselves are using up all the bandwidth. Had a business evening meal that went very succsesful so i ended up staying out later than usual. Getting back to the hotel was probably after midnight, I remember turning up in the hotel to see both security men fast asleep sprawled out like they had been shot. i sneaked in and slapped the front desk as hard as i could to give them a fright , my s3nse of humour. The very next day i was due to check out and did so. Again i have no proof but when i relocated i realised that money was taken from my zip part of my laptop carry case.....no proof but i'm positive the money would have been stolen the night before when i seperated my khmer cash to take out maybe 50 us dollars worth and left behind 60/70 us dollars in wallet of laptop case.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I can't help but feel like this hotel would do very well if only it improved it's level of customer service.

This is the first place we've stayed in a long time where we felt that the staff were borderline rude. It doesn't take much to say hello or goodbye when walking reception, or even a thank you when settling the bill. It is a great shame as the rooms themselves are very clean and comfortable and the hotel is perfectly located in the town centre. It is also one of the quieter spots in town if you're in need of a good nights sleep too.

A smile goes a long way when working in hospitality - if service is improved this hotel will be a great place to stay in Sihanoukville.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My girlfriend and I (both 25) stayed here for 1 night during our week long stay in Sihaunoukville. We only paid $13 for one night which was as cheaper than anything we could find. I spent the full day in the room ill and it wasn't a bad place to recover. The air con worked well, the TV had some decent movie channels and there was hot water all the time.

The room itself was a good size with a wardrobe and a TV. No fridge or safe and the WiFi only worked at reception which wasn't ideal but its so cheap. The only reason we moved is because my girlfriend wanted a pool to relax by while I recovered from my stomach bug. Otherwise we'd have stayed for 3 or 4 more nights no problem.

The location was ideal, 5 minute walk to either ocheteaul or serependipity beach and all the bars and restaurants.

The only bad thing I'd say was the double bed was quite small, and we are both quite slim. Also the 2 windows had no curtains so the room was bright from 6am.

Overall I'd fully recommend Koh pos of you're on a budgert like us as it's just as good as another place we stayed paying $22 per night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Our 4th visit to Snooky, probably looked at rooms in all the mid range budget places & this place takes some beating. The man on reception initially appears rude & unhelpful but we later found out he speaks very little english. The lady is lovely, gave us a $20 room for $18 after some brief haggling, moved us to a huge room with a shared balcony looking over the golden lions & up into town which was fab at night all lit up. Twin beds, a/c, tv with lots of English & movie channels, hot shower, fridge, serviced each day if you want it. The beach is a 5 minute walk & there are lots of cheap eats & bars nearby. Our only moan was that wifi only worked in reception so we worked around this as we felt the place ticked so many other boxes. Recommended.

Room Tip: 4th floor overlooking the Golden Lions.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple