See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I'm so much pleasure of my team's time (50 people) staying in this hotel and wish to come back again in the future. It's location is very near to the beach, foreigners plot area, clean, safe and many more favorable things.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2015

By this point in our trip this represented relative luxury - the shower was clean (luke warm was luxurious), whatever service we needed was ok and the rooms were big enough to relax in after a long trip. Surrounded by restaurants, travel agents and all the usual stuff - bay is less than 10 mins walk down the hill, in a busy area. Came back both nights to find at least 6 people sleeping in the lobby, but after a few cocktails you really don't care... I seem to remember it was pretty quiet too.

Room Tip: I stayed right next to reception and it was still fine
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Guesthouse situated at a busy intersection. I liked size, price. Good air con, big complaint when they lost sock when cleaning, older lady screaming and tossing my single sock in lobby, Blaming me, Never found, compensated or a simple sorry, poor wi fi.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

Well first things first I was pleasantly surprised by the overall room size. But that is as far as it goes , the free wifi was a constant struggle to even deal with emails was a tiresome duty even when the internet was working. No proof but i think the staff themselves are using up all the bandwidth. Had a business evening meal that went very succsesful so i ended up staying out later than usual. Getting back to the hotel was probably after midnight, I remember turning up in the hotel to see both security men fast asleep sprawled out like they had been shot. i sneaked in and slapped the front desk as hard as i could to give them a fright , my s3nse of humour. The very next day i was due to check out and did so. Again i have no proof but when i relocated i realised that money was taken from my zip part of my laptop carry case.....no proof but i'm positive the money would have been stolen the night before when i seperated my khmer cash to take out maybe 50 us dollars worth and left behind 60/70 us dollars in wallet of laptop case.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I can't help but feel like this hotel would do very well if only it improved it's level of customer service.

This is the first place we've stayed in a long time where we felt that the staff were borderline rude. It doesn't take much to say hello or goodbye when walking reception, or even a thank you when settling the bill. It is a great shame as the rooms themselves are very clean and comfortable and the hotel is perfectly located in the town centre. It is also one of the quieter spots in town if you're in need of a good nights sleep too.

A smile goes a long way when working in hospitality - if service is improved this hotel will be a great place to stay in Sihanoukville.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple