See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

It's not great value for your money. The staff seems somewhat rude, as if they'd rather be anywhere else. Then again this is the impression I've gotten in so many places in Cambodia and SEA, I guess it's just a different kind of customer service they have here.

I was ill and tired when I arrived, so I just walked to the first guest house I found. Location of Koh Pos GH is very nice. I got a twin room for myself for $25 a night. I think it was a bit too much. The room was big, bed comfortable and had hot water. There was even complimentary tooth brush and paste. But that's about it. No one said a word about breakfast, so when I went asking for it in the morning, they told me it had already ended. This was before 10am.

I didn't greeted when I arrived and check-out was completely wordless. No thanks or byes or anything.

It was allright for a night to recover, but I wouldn't go back.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I'm so much pleasure of my team's time (50 people) staying in this hotel and wish to come back again in the future. It's location is very near to the beach, foreigners plot area, clean, safe and many more favorable things.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 19 May 2015

By this point in our trip this represented relative luxury - the shower was clean (luke warm was luxurious), whatever service we needed was ok and the rooms were big enough to relax in after a long trip. Surrounded by restaurants, travel agents and all the usual stuff - bay is less than 10 mins walk down the hill, in a busy area. Came back both nights to find at least 6 people sleeping in the lobby, but after a few cocktails you really don't care... I seem to remember it was pretty quiet too.

Room tip: I stayed right next to reception and it was still fine
Date of stay: March 2015
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Guesthouse situated at a busy intersection. I liked size, price. Good air con, big complaint when they lost sock when cleaning, older lady screaming and tossing my single sock in lobby, Blaming me, Never found, compensated or a simple sorry, poor wi fi.

Date of stay: March 2015
Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

Well first things first I was pleasantly surprised by the overall room size. But that is as far as it goes , the free wifi was a constant struggle to even deal with emails was a tiresome duty even when the internet was working. No proof but i think the staff themselves are using up all the bandwidth. Had a business evening meal that went very succsesful so i ended up staying out later than usual. Getting back to the hotel was probably after midnight, I remember turning up in the hotel to see both security men fast asleep sprawled out like they had been shot. i sneaked in and slapped the front desk as hard as i could to give them a fright , my s3nse of humour. The very next day i was due to check out and did so. Again i have no proof but when i relocated i realised that money was taken from my zip part of my laptop carry case.....no proof but i'm positive the money would have been stolen the night before when i seperated my khmer cash to take out maybe 50 us dollars worth and left behind 60/70 us dollars in wallet of laptop case.

Date of stay: October 2014