“Average ”
Review of Koh Pos Guesthouse

Koh Pos Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sihanoukville
Koh Pos Guesthouse
Ranked #129 of 238 Sihanoukville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Located at a crowded street with restaurants, bars and ticket vendors for foreigners around. $20 a day I don't think it was a good price. No breakfast. 5 minutes to the beach and the boat station to Koh Rong and Koh Rong Saloem. Will try another GH if back here

Stayed: April 2016

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I spent a month and a bit at Koh Pos Guesthouse, and it has both ups and downs. It is situated perfectly, just 5 minutes away from the beach and the bars, and is relatively clean.
On the downside, my room had no curtains: which meant sleeping in was impossible. The wifi was inconsistant.
It has no restaurant, so no breakfast available, and no one at reception speaks except for one polite lady.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

It's not great value for your money. The staff seems somewhat rude, as if they'd rather be anywhere else. Then again this is the impression I've gotten in so many places in Cambodia and SEA, I guess it's just a different kind of customer service they have here.

I was ill and tired when I arrived, so I just walked to the first guest house I found. Location of Koh Pos GH is very nice. I got a twin room for myself for $25 a night. I think it was a bit too much. The room was big, bed comfortable and had hot water. There was even complimentary tooth brush and paste. But that's about it. No one said a word about breakfast, so when I went asking for it in the morning, they told me it had already ended. This was before 10am.

I didn't greeted when I arrived and check-out was completely wordless. No thanks or byes or anything.

It was allright for a night to recover, but I wouldn't go back.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I'm so much pleasure of my team's time (50 people) staying in this hotel and wish to come back again in the future. It's location is very near to the beach, foreigners plot area, clean, safe and many more favorable things.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2015

By this point in our trip this represented relative luxury - the shower was clean (luke warm was luxurious), whatever service we needed was ok and the rooms were big enough to relax in after a long trip. Surrounded by restaurants, travel agents and all the usual stuff - bay is less than 10 mins walk down the hill, in a busy area. Came back both nights to find at least 6 people sleeping in the lobby, but after a few cocktails you really don't care... I seem to remember it was pretty quiet too.

Room Tip: I stayed right next to reception and it was still fine