“Unbelievable burrito!!”

Tacos La Poteranca DE Jalisco
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in King City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped by this place on my home. Found it by accident on the internet. Small taco building on the corner with 2 tables out front. Looking like the perfect set up. I wasn't disappointed, rather extremely impressed. Had the super burrito with carne asada. Asked for salsa on the side but didn't get (it was a to go order). The thing didn't even need it. Huge burrito filled with rice, sour cream, cheese, lettuce and thinly chopped carne asada flavored like nothing I had before! Maybe the best burrito ever! Can't wait to try their salsa next time....and there WILL be a next time soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We had to stop over night at king city due several roads being closed along highway 1. You have around 4 choices for food & this is number 1 so why wouldn't I go here?

We ordered the biggest ones. They were honestly huge! I should've ordered something smaller. So tasty with loads of quality filling. If burritos are you thing then of course go here.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Very popular with the locals; I always see that as a positive sign. Great authentic food. Friendly staff and customers. Much better quality and price than the fast food choices in the town.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Yep, they have good taste in Mexican food. Quirky on the inside, not long on ambiance but go for the food. This place delivers on quality, freshness and flavor

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Stopped by for tacos and a regular burrito. Delicious! Big portions and super tasty. Thankfully we asked for no onions, as they are super generous with onions, and we just don't care for them. Excellent experience!