“Cozy and Delicious!”

Tacos La Poteranca DE Jalisco
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in King City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Our party of 6 really enjoyed the great authentic food at this cozy place! All made fresh. You order at the window. They have indoor/outdoor seating. It was quite chilly the day we were there. Wish they had a heater inside but it worked out just fine. Loved the choice of meats! Service was great and everyone very friendly. Just a neat place on the corner where you wouldn't expect. Would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Just really good food. Have a bunch of different meats on the tacos. All good. Inexpensive. Has indoor seating. All good made fresh.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We landed up here taking the workaround for the rock slide on highway 1. This place has great food. My husband and I each had a sopa. I had chicken he had beef head (cabeza). They were scrumptious for a light meal on the road. I also had a horchata which was quite refreshing. This is really quite a delicious place.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This cozy little spot is great for a quick, no frills bite to eat. The day we were here it was filled with firemen, which is always a good sign. We had 2 burritos and two large fountain sodas for only fourteen dollars! You're not going to find extras like chips and salsa, but it's good for basic tacos and burritos and every food item I saw looked well prepared..

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped by this place on my home. Found it by accident on the internet. Small taco building on the corner with 2 tables out front. Looking like the perfect set up. I wasn't disappointed, rather extremely impressed. Had the super burrito with carne asada. Asked for salsa on the side but didn't get (it was a to go order). The thing didn't even need it. Huge burrito filled with rice, sour cream, cheese, lettuce and thinly chopped carne asada flavored like nothing I had before! Maybe the best burrito ever! Can't wait to try their salsa next time....and there WILL be a next time soon!