“Came for a late night snack, Loved it!”
Review of Piatti

Piatti
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,245 Restaurants in La Jolla
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: La Jolla Shores Drive
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've never been here, but my friend has. We were looking for a late night bite around 9:45 and as I was looking through Yelp search Piatti closes on the weekday at 10! Yeah, so we were there. The hostess greeted us and happily sat us. Even after we ordered, I noticed they were still accepting walk-ins which is nice even though it was a little after 10.

My dining partner and I shared a Beef Carpaccio and the Crushed Tomato Margherita Pizza. It was perfect, HIT the spot. Next time I need to come for a full dinner.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Piatti’s Restaurant is A Hidden Gem Restaurant in la Jolla Shores.

It has great food and great ambience weather at the bar or outside on the patio, near the big tree. Enjoy the meatballs, raviolis, Seafood or Lasagna - all of which are delectable

Enjoy

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant with my son after kayak tour, so we arrived really hungry. I had an onion soup, which was really bad. Hot water with little flavor. Then a risotto which was above average. My son had a salad and burger which were ok.
Maybe We needed to stick strictly to Italian food, but my feeling was of being at an overpriced place.
Service was really good as well as the setting.

2  Thank rmujicar
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

While vacationing in La Jolla we found ourselves returning again and again to Piatti. The food is incredible, the kind of meal that you dream about days later. From the first bite of appetizer to the last bite of dessert ( chocolate bread pudding to die for) you will swoon with pleasure! Service is very professional and attentive. The atmosphere is comfortable yet stylish May consider moving across country just to eat here more often.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Good food, good wine list, nice rooms and outdoor option. Sometimes hard to find the basics done well in S. California but this place delivers.