“Best Thai Food in La Jolla”
Review of Chedi Thai Bistro

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mabel Bell Ln
Reviewed 18 May 2017

If you want an authentic Thai food experience this is the place to go. I have been to Thailand a number of times and the food at Chedi Thai is as good as you get anywhere there.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My Favorite Thai place in La Jolla!!!!!
I am a Thai student visiting in San Diego and this is in my opinion the Best Thai restaurant in La Jolla. Therefore I think I should give them a review before I leave US.

This is the type of food that my mom and my grandma cook at home back there in Thailand. So I guess the Chef is real Thai.

My favorite time is with Singha (super cheap here in the happy hour) and thier spicy Thai Chicken wings or chicken Satay. They can adjust the spicy level perfectly. The place is cozy. The service is good. 100% Recommended. ^^

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We ordered Pad Thai, Drunken noodles and yellow chicken curry. Everyone loved the food. The portions were good and the taste was very good. We thought the happy hour appetizers were a fantastic value. There were about 8 different appetizers all for $4 each. The portions were very good. It has become my favorite Thai restaurant in La Jolla.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This little thai restaurant has great lunch special where you get 2 small apps and a main course for $12. The chairs are falling apart here but the food is very good. Try the green curry the eggplant is great.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

This was not our intended dinner spot, the fish house was too busy and we were short on time, but we were so glad we found Chedi Thai Bistro. I had the Salmon special, the sauce had mango, blueberries, apples and more, but very tasty. My wife had the green curry with chicken, she lov d it and what I tasted was yummy. Definitely would come back again, and we noticed they had a healthy take out business going all evening too.