US$161
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$169
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$170
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$319
US$303
Official Site
Grande Colonial La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Pool
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$239
Biltmore Motel(La Jolla)
US$76
  • Room Service
The Bed & Breakfast Inn at La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$249
1,738 results
All reviewsgolf coursetorrey pinesfront deskself parkingplay golfthe pacific oceanbusiness tripvery nice hotelsan diegoan upgradebeautiful propertyper dayfitness centerrooms are largeshort drivefire pitconference
Reviewed 7 July 2018

This is a great hotel close to the Fabled Torrey Pines Golf Course! Ask for Neil! Neil checked us in and found a very reasonable upgrade overlooking the golf course! Great amenities at a fraction the price of the Lodge! I booked golf through Torrey Pines, however, the Hilton can do this for you. Maybe worth checking out!️‍♀️️

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Awesome staff.
Beds are not good.
Property is nice.
Torrey pines reserve is amazing hike.
Will return again to this property.
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to see all of San Diego and up the coast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We stayed for 1 night so we could visit the San Diego Safari Park and so we could be near the ocean. Well, I could see the ocean but I don’t know if there was access due to the golf course. We were traveling with our 11 lb dog, Millie so I asked for a low floor.
We were in room 1039 which was 2 floors below the lobby and the room seemed like it had not seen an update in over 10 years. The furniture was tired, old marred and dusty. The worse thing was the sheet and my pillowcase were actually stained! I realize I got he HH rate but gross!
I believe another review mentioned the face that this is a family resort and caters to that demographic. Kids ran up and down the hallway in the afternoon and evening and every noise in the hallway could be heard. Needless to say I was happy to leave the next morning. The bed and service were good so it’s not all bad. My many Hilton experiences are usually consistent but this luxury property was lacking some for me.

Room Tip: Go higher up than the lobby!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ellen91107
Kaitlyn W, Hotel Representative at Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with our team. We look to our guests' reviews to see how we can better our hotel and guests' experiences, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We are very sorry to hear your stay was not up to our usual high standards. We understand you were not satisfied with the guest room and we also apologize for the noise. We will continue to work our hardest to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests, and we hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right. Thanks again.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This resort has a few issues.
1) it is completely catered to families with kids. We like to find quiet places to sit outside and work while we are travelling and there is no such thing at this resort. The only place to sit outside is by the pool which is very crowded and loud.
For a resort of this size it was really unbelievable, but true.
2)the service is not at all what you would expect from a 4 star resort. The staff seem to be, in general, unaware and unconcerned.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janell D
Kaitlyn W, Hotel Representative at Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of service you deserve and expect when staying with us. This is not typical of our hotel and team, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I had a little problem with my room so I went to the front desk and luckily I met Jen(I believe that was her name), the supervisor. She was very attentive and moved me to the other room. She made sure that I was OK with the situation. The hotels need more staff like this who know how to troubleshoot and make guests happy. I ended up with a better room and a better view. The food at the restaurant was great and the staff were also excellent. Overall experince was wonderful! Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business