“Delicious potstickers and cavatappi ”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #343 of 1,231 Restaurants in La Jolla
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Their portions of pasta are generous! My daughter knew this ahead of time and ordered a small bowl of cavatappi with creamy tomato/mushroom sauce. It was still a generous portion and it was delicious!!

I selected the potstickers and they were really flavorful and not too heavy on the calories!! Surprisingly so.

We enjoy the variety at Noodles and Company. It's not the same as a real ramen place but it's better than a typical food court fast food place!!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure what to think of this place. What I ordered was okay, but I may have just picked something kind of underwhelming. There were far better menu options; I took my recommendation from the young kid at the register who very well may have had a limited palate.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This storefront restaurant has indoor and outdoor tables. You go up to the counter to order and there are many noodle choices to choose from. I particularly enjoy the pad thai and some of the Asian chicken and shrimp items.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Grabbed dinner after shopping. Japanese pan noodles were good. Also tried pesto cavatappi noodles and they tasty.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We have always loved this place but I feel their menu has too limited choices. We loved their flat bread but they took it off their menu recently. Why would they take off stuff which was so popular? And that flat bread was the perfect accompaniment to the tomato basil bisque they serve which is really the best thing on the menu. The med salad/wrap wasn't great at all.