“Wonderful breakfast ”

Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Since 1948, the Walker family name has become synonymous with quality family dining. The family has since perfected its reputation for outstanding gourmet pancakes and breakfasts. We offer a large variety of gourmet breakfast and lunch items, including pancakes, crepes, waffles, omelettes, Belgian waffles, and more! Richard Walker’s starts with the finest blend of whole Prime Roasted Coffee beans sourced from Central America with all its sealed-in flavor intact. Then, we ground just enough for each pot of coffee – one pot at a time. That rich, full-bodied flavor and aroma is retained in the freshly ground coffee itself. From there, it’s only a matter of a minute from the whole bean to a cup of the best coffee you have ever tasted.
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Pecan waffle was excellent. Was fresh with heaping pecans both inside and out. Coming back tomorrow for their Baked Pancake

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Husband and I stopped here for lunch. Husband had eggs and pancakes which he though good but eggs were a little runny. Ihad a greek salad. It was large and quite delicious. Nice atmosphere. This was our second time here and would return.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Two people in our group LOVED the gluten free pancakes. The omlet is baked and enormous (too enormous!). All the food was good and service was prompt.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We visited here with a two year old and an eight month old. The staff were very accommodating, finding us a high chair for our littlest (although not quite high enough for him to reach the table properly - the tables are high). The menu is extensive although like many places the children's menu is limited. It would be good if you could just order a half portion of more of the menu items. The food arrived fairly quickly and we all enjoyed our light send fluffy pancakes. They were very filling, we had to leave half the portions! Would visit again but would probably share something .

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This little gem has a wait line outside but was worth the wait. It does not have a soda fountain only canned coke or diet coke so I opted for Apple Juice and it was amazingly good. So Fresh. I also ordered a vegetarian omelet and added bacon. It was huge, enough for 2. I got to chose my cheese (havarti) They diced up the bacon and it filled the whole omelet. It had full chunks of broccoli. I would say this is one of the best omelets I have had. Got the strawberry crepes to share, another wonderful taste surprise for the mouth. They serve German pancakes as well. I would recommend this to any one and I plan on going back.