“The best stop after long walk on the beach in hot weather :-)”
Review of Haagen-Dazs

Haagen-Dazs
Ranked #7 of 51 Dessert in La Jolla
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 16 June 2017

The girls who work there were sooo nice! and Haagen Dazs is simply the best icecream :-) After xhour walking tour on the beach in hot weather this was really a pleasure stop :-)

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I enjoyed my favorite Haagen-Dazs ice-cream and my companion enjoyed fresh brewed coffee. Located a few doors down from our hotel, Haagen-Dazs was conveniently located and the service was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My friends, daughter and I came here after walking around the coves. The workers were really nice, friendly and patient. They let us try all the flavors we wanted until we made up our minds. I would definitely return to this establishment.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Can't go wrong with a Haagen, always expensive, always excellent, my favorite pralines!
This place specifically wasn't that nice as other Haagen-Dazs

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We love Haagen-Dazs. We go to La Jolla and go to Haagen-Dazs and get our incredibly delicious ice cream any way we want and then take a nice relaxing walk on Prospect and look at the boutiques and art collections on the way. Their ice cream is always really good no matter what flavor we try. Nice and creamy and delicious.