“Snack after LaJolla Cove”
Review of Haagen-Dazs

Haagen-Dazs
Ranked #7 of 51 Dessert in La Jolla
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Watching the sea lions,made us hungry so we stopped at Haagen -Daz on the way back to the hotel. The family enjoyed our cones and a delicious milkshake. Finding parking was a bit of a challenge.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Fast friendly service from a pleasant staff. Prices are equal to the area. So don't worry about it. Street side seating is good in summer, inside is very limited.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The girls who work there were sooo nice! and Haagen Dazs is simply the best icecream :-) After xhour walking tour on the beach in hot weather this was really a pleasure stop :-)

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I enjoyed my favorite Haagen-Dazs ice-cream and my companion enjoyed fresh brewed coffee. Located a few doors down from our hotel, Haagen-Dazs was conveniently located and the service was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My friends, daughter and I came here after walking around the coves. The workers were really nice, friendly and patient. They let us try all the flavors we wanted until we made up our minds. I would definitely return to this establishment.