“Great golf for the money ”

The Golf Club at La Quinta
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Very fair course with a tee box for every caliber of player.

The greens were hard and fast and the fairways were still a little long because of overseeding.

I'd play here again any time.

1  Thank JPG1944
There are newer reviews for The Golf Club at La Quinta

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Nothing tricky or gimmicky here. Just a well laid out course in tip top shape. played it twice in same day under 3.5 hours each round. Very friendly and helpful staff. Terrific cafe!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I have never played desert golf before, but it not much different than golf anywhere else. I played the Dune course desgned by Pete Dye. I will warn you about this course...the greens will absolutely kill your score. Not only are they tiny, but if you are short on your chip to the green the ball will fall away 40 feet into a grassy hole that will require you to chip over 10 feet. It murdered by score because I can't make my ball spin and stop like some guys.

the views of the mountains while golfing were breathtaking and as the sun started to go down over the mountains, the sun rays acted like laser beams shooting across the valley.

If i could, I would have rather played a few other more popular courses, but the group I was with settled on the Dunes. It was fun.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This is a beautiful place for golf. Best practice facilities I've ever seen. It is a very fair course if you choose the right tee box. Some holes are right up against the mountain.
Great variety in the holes. Liked it much better than the resort course.

Tom B, Owner at The Golf Club at La Quinta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

Eric, we are happy to hear you enjoy or golf course and we hope you will be joining us again soon! Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I have played lots of golf courses and this is a favorite. The course is in wonderful shape and can challenge anyone's game. The staff in the pro shop are friendly and helpful. On top of all this Bistro 60 is attached -a wonderful place to eat.

Tom B, Owner at The Golf Club at La Quinta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Thank you for the great review! Glad to hear you enjoyed our golf course and Bistro 60 restaurant. Join us again soon!