“Alway Fresh”

Ranked #27 of 120 Restaurants in La Quinta
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were in the area for a few days and ended up eating Rubio's food twice, once we carried out and the other time we ate in, which was better because we were able to use the condiment bar more. Service was great, place is clean and the food is fresh and good. Wife liked the mahi-mahi a lot. I liked everything.

There are newer reviews for Rubio's

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I agree with previous reviews. The tacos are excellent. I liked that we could select our own sauce combinations. You can sit inside or outside.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Been to Rubio's in the past , and thought we would hit it up again.

Food was good, the price is fair for what you get, keep in mind this is not a 5 star high end dining establishment, but the food is very good and reasonably priced.

Very knowledgeable girl at the order counter, food came out fairly quick and hot.

We had the California bowls with chicken , very tasty.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Very clean and with a bright Mexican motif.
Fish Tacos are the best I have had...anywhere!
Staff is very friendly, well dressed and well groomed.
Tortilla soup was too salty though and had rice
instead of tortillas.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

My husband and I came here for lunch and really enjoyed the fish tacos. We had the tacos especial which included guacamole, cheese, and cilantro/onion over and above the regular fish tacos. They were SO good. We also ordered the combo plate which included chips and beans. Everything was fresh and hot. Service was pretty good but they were understaffed for the lunch crowd on a Saturday. There were only 2 ladies trying to take orders and run food to all the customers. They were doing the best they could but I'm sure one more would have made a big difference! There is a salsa bar with a variety of salsas, limes, and cilantro/onion. Very nice! Will definitely be back!