“My favorite fast food when at the tennis tournament”
Review of Del Taco

Del Taco
Ranked #63 of 127 Restaurants in La Quinta
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We travel to Indian Wells for the tennis tournament every March and we always stop at Del Taco. They don't have this in Maine and it's fast food nirvana. I can't believe places like Taco Bell stay in business when you've got Del Taco. Love their quesadillas.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

What can I say, it was what expected. The food was fine, place fine and the staff pleasant. Nothing special

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This is a very convenient, inexpensive place to get a very good meal. The food choices are broad and the quality is good. Service is typical of a fast food store but the line moves fast.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Street tacos (w/cilantro, avocado & picadillo & can be subbed w the green chicken chile if you ask nicely)! Local fast food, delish! Someday when I'm hungrier, the epic burrito...

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Okay, it's fast food BUT!
after driving by several signs and billboards advertising the jumbo shrimp on the tacos, I thought " why not?"
Boy, was I surprised.
I have shrimp tacos, grilled, marinated & open flamed, fried and in moderate to high end restaurants.
These compare VERY FAVORABLY to any I've had.
I will return, as the price is right, too--2 for $4.50!
YUM and wow