“Yummy Entertaining Meal”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: another location in Danville,CA
Description: another location in Danville,CA
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Have you ever wanted a different dinning experience? One in which you were engaged in conversation, a bit of interaction with the chefs and many enjoyable bites of goodness? Then head to Kane Sushi. I had fun with my family during my most resent stay in the Bay Area creating my very own sushi. And I am not the only one! Listed on the menu, are some of the most acceptable ideas of eating fish and rice. Kane is really a fun place, but not for people in a hurry. We were a group of 4 adults and it had been a warm day, so we weren't starving, however we managed to devour a seafood sashimi salad, 2 Florida maki, miso soup, several individual orders of nigiri, and topped it off with sake and fried ice cream.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

"They have wonderful sushi and we love to grab "to go" sushi for our picnics. We grab our rolls at Kane and put them in the cooler then head to the Lafayette reservoir for our evening walk and post walk picnic with Kane Sushi! FAB U LOUS!!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2015

There are several very good sushi restaurants in Lafayette, This one has ample seating. There are more choices here than at the other sushi places. Quality the same as all the others, which is very good.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

Unpretentious restaurant with wonderful sushi. The nigiri portions are impressive and wonderfully fresh. An amazing assortment of rolls, some very creative. Nick was delightful and very helpful regarding gluten free options. Would definitely return when we visit the Bay Area again.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Whenever visiting California I always look forward to eating at Kane Sushi. They have by far the best (and the biggest) California Roll. I would go there everyday if I could. Definitely recommend.