“best cupcakes ever”

Add it.
Susie Cakes
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lafayette
Reviewed 30 December 2016

My son and daughter-in-law introduced my to their cupcakes when they had Susie Cupcakes for their wedding and my favorite is the mocha. They bring some over whenever they visit and want to bribe me to do something for them and it works every time!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

They sell a fabulous box of a dozen mixed Mini-Bundt cakes that are absolutely ridiculously good. Perfect for a gift, a pot luck, a party, or the office. Attractive packaging and delicious, try one of these the next time you need a last-minute yum yum.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The moment you walk in you are enveloped in the wonderful world of desserts. I have tried, as well as my kids and grandkids, almost every item they sell! Every time we have gone there the employees behind the counter are smiling and extremely helpful. They let you take as long as you like to look and do not make you feel like you have to rush. There are enough tables to sit at outside to enjoy yourself and they have water and little treats for your pet! My favorite was the Guinness cupcake :) When you give a box as a gift or take tho the office everyone knows that you genuinely care about them by bringing unique cupcakes/cake. Every visit there has met our expectations.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

Delicious cupcakes with a large variety of flavors. Luscious Lemon and Mocha are the family favorites. They also have full cakes, cookies and seasonal pies.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We had the molasses, sugar, chocolate chip, and whoopie pies. All very good and worth going back for!