Sunset Cove Villas
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Laguna Beach
See available hotels
View Hotel
La Casa del Camino(Laguna Beach)
View Hotel
The Inn At Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
Coast Inn(Laguna Beach)
View Hotel
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgrocery storethe property manageracross the streetwalking distancedirect beach accessvisiting laguna beachocean frontperfect locationunitamenitiesdecklinensgatedgalleriesfireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2010

Just the perfect place for a family get away. Just steps from the beach and all the toys are provided. The villa had everything we needed and the staff made every effort to assure our stay was outstanding.

This is a first class operation.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ScotS5000
Reviewed 9 June 2010

Stayed here for a week over the holiday weekend, and can validate the previous reviews of the place. Spotlessly clean, spacious, and a great location right on the beach & within an easy walk of the downtown shops and restaurants. The kitchen was better equipped than the one in our home, and the guest laundry was a welcome amenity for longer stay self-catering travelers.
If there was a 6 star category for accommodation Sunset Villas would surely rate it.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert1969
Reviewed 8 June 2010

My family and I enjoyed this beautiful property immensely. It was a first class visit. We stayed in Antigua. The beds were so comfortable and everything was decorated with the appropriate theme. I hate to admit that I was in love cooking with the the top of the line pots and pans. They really did think of everything. The location is a perfect short walk to downtown and so convenient to have the grocery store accross the street. I only wished I had discovered the free dryers in the laundry room before the last day I was there. It was wonderful to listen to the ocean all day and night.

We appreciated the sand toys, boogie boards, and beach chairs that we were able to borrow and return each day. Even the outside shower for rinsing off the sand from your feet and body before going back inside had warm water.

The amount of space was perfect for my family of 4 and the villas were top of the line, first class.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank travelligfriend
Reviewed 12 March 2010

Amazing.

I don't even know where to start. We stayed in the Martinique villa. Ownership greeted us personally and showed us around the property. My wife and I gasped when we stepped into our villas. I can safely say we have never stayed anywhere like this in our lives - and we have done a LOT of traveling. The kitchen facilities are top-notch. The entertainment set-up is amazing with a wonderful surround-sound setup. The whirlpool tub as a fantastic way to start each day. The BBQs are hard-wired in to the gas so it was a breeze to cook on the patio. The bed was ridiculously comfortable and had luxurious linens and pillows. I've attached a bunch of photos for other readers to be able to see for themselves how amazing this place was.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank traversingtheglobe
Reviewed 31 January 2010

"" I have stayed at Sunset Cove Villas on several occations, and have enjoyed a few of the villa offerings. The accomodations are right on the sand on a nice safe beach and the views of the ocean are breathtaking from every angle from the villas. Each villa is decorated in a different motif with beautiful furnishings, t...he finest linens, and fully stocked kitchens. Great location in Laguna Beach with restaurants and art museums all within walking distance. Sunset Cove offers a wide variety of villa options for friends, family , or just a quiet get away for two. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business