“A Laguna Treasure”
Review of Dizz's As Is

Dizz's As Is
Reserve with OpenTable
Dizz's As Is is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 173 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Victoria Dr.
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Dizz's As Is, what can you say about a Laguna Beach landmark? Only good things! Our family started dining at Dizz's in the early 80's and haven't stopped. Any special occasion, or a casual weekend, is a call to dine there. The ambiance harks back to a time when dining was formal/casual/sophisticated and fun at the same time. The menu is terrific and the complementary pate/ and aperitif are somethings you don't get at Ruth Chris etc. When in Laguna.........stop by Dizz's

There are newer reviews for Dizz's As Is

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Our favorite celebration restaurant is Dizz as Is, in Laguna Beach, CA. My bride of 53 years an I went to Dizz as Is to savor their fantastic offerings and introduce a business acquaintance to the Finest Dining in Orange County. It is quiet and quaint. The starters are a pate with sliced bread and a cleansing apéritif. We chose Steak Diane that was elegantly prepared and the special fish that was also prepared elegantly. We could not pass up the opportunity to avail ourselves of the most scrumptious deserts of fresh fruit cake and creme with fresh berries.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

it's been around forever....the food is homemade and drinks are awesome...it's a family run business...try the escargots....

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I'd driven by Dizz's for 30 years and finally stopped for dinner. It's now my new favorite place! I was greeted with vermouth, pate and toast BEFORE I even read the menu. Food was delicious with huge portions so I took leftovers home. All this for a little over 20 bucks. Sit outside on the cute patio or inside at charming tables. Some tables have an ocean view! Family owned with a full bar. Half the price of any restaurant in downtown, touristy Laguna.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This is definitely a locals place and those are my favorites! We went here for dinner our last night in Laguna. I had the sea bass with mango sauce and my boyfriend had the swordfish. They were both delicious, tasty and fresh. For dessert, we ordered the Belgian berry cream pie, it was outstanding! The service was excellent and respectful of dinner conversation. Will definitely be back!