“Excellent”

Ivory Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Ivory Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 173 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

My mother in law gave my husband and I a gift certificate to Ivory. So happy she did. We would have never gone otherwise. A bit hidden off of 133, not easy to spot, but what a gem of a place. We had the most amazing and romantic dinner. We truly embraced the art of dining that evening. Enjoying appetizers, a salad, entries, dessert all while sipping on a couple of bottles of wine. We took our waitresses suggestions for appetizers and had the boom boom shrimp (amazing!) and the crab cakes. I had the jumbo prawns and my husband had the chilean sea bass for entries, both of which were excellent. The service was perfect and the ambiance was fantastic. Definitely not a restaurant we would frequent, based on the price points. However, we will be back to enjoy another incredible meal.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Came here for dinner with my husband and adult son. Plenty of free on site parking. We had the prawns, duck, and salmon entrees. Portions were not large, but presentation were beautiful and the bread was warm and freshly baked. Service was okay, but not overly friendly in my humble opinion. Nice and quiet - good for couple's night out and probably not with rambunctious kids or cranky babies. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The food is amazing- try the mussels when they have them! We have tried almost everything on the menu from such to sea bass to lamb. Appetizers are all great and we have never had a meal anything less than great. This is a neighborhood restaurant for my husband and I that we can walk to but they have an adjacent parking lot- which is a premium in Laguna. Best of all the owners and staff are warm, friendly, and attentive. Happy hour special recently added, 5-6:30 .

Reviewed 4 February 2017

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner...the short rib was fantastic as well as the curry chicken! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

My husband and I had dinner here last night for the first time, and it was excellent. My husband had duck with blackberry port wine sauce, cooked carrots, and farro, and it was very good. My Chilean sea bass with mashed potatoes and asparagus was outstanding--crisp on the outside, succulent and juicy on the inside--the best fish I've ever eaten. The waiter/bartender, Daniel, was attentive and friendly.