“A great brunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alicia Parkway
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I took G'pa there for a early lunch and he had the omelet and I have eggs and pancakes...We were both very happy with our meal and the service was great!!!

There are newer reviews for Bistro K

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere for wine sipping however the quality of food is not very satisfying. I've been invited here twice and cannot say that I've enjoyed a meal. Good spot for wine with friends but maybe eat prior to arriving.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Bistro K is a wonderful restaurant that I can always count on for a good lunch or dinner. Food is delicious & friendly staff there to make your experience a pleasant one!

1  Thank CarolannM835
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Don't let the strip mall location fool you. This is one of the local favorite hang outs. Great food for lunch and dinner. I love the steak salad and veggies quesadilla. The quiche is also really good. Everything is! The atmosphere is casual, but classy and kind of homey feeling, as well. Just very comfortable. They have a full bar and entertainment on some nights. But the biggest draw to me is the amazing coconut cake. You must try it when you go. We order a whole one for special home parties...better than any bakery in OC.

1  Thank mccall6
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The food was excellent. The coconut cake was to die for! We also have been her for lunch which was also excellent.

1  Thank vornellas