“I just love Z pizza - especially this Z pizza”
Review of Zpizza

Zpizza
Ranked #36 of 166 Restaurants in Laguna Niguel
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I come here at least once a month - sometimes more. I order a whole pizza, usually on a Friday or Saturday night, to take home with me. The people have always been fun and friendly, and the pizza tastes so fresh. The servers never forget to offer the extra cheese or peppers, and they are very accommodating whenever I order a 1/2 1/2 pizza. Speaking only from my experience, I have to rate this place a 5 for what it is. Yummy.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

I was really impressed with their web-based menu, order, and payment setup for home delivery. Well thought out and easy to use. Our pizza was very good and we will definitely repeat.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

I had the Saturday special, which was ham and pineapple. Light crust, not too much topping, and the right amount of cheese. I was in and out of the place with my food (heated) in five minutes.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Went with my 3 boys (11 and 14) and my boyfriend. The boys ordered an extra large pepperoni, and i ordered a gluten free pepperoni. The overall taste was excellent and very fresh. We ate on the patio and had a nice casual meal. I would highly recommend for a casual meal. They had a lot of pizzas on the menu, but we opted to stay traditional. Very good and very fresh.

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Tracy P
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Their pizza is quite good! I have only had the margherita piz, tomatoes and cheese, and it was excellent!

Date of visit: April 2015