“Best Experience Ever!!!!:)”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
November 1 and 2 will snow in lake arrowhead
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Experience Ever!!!!:) ”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I must say my whole family could not stop saying how wonderful the cabin was. The place is big for a large group like us. I slept like a baby in my bed. The place is clean and very pleasant energy. We had a ought room for all the food we brought with us for 3 days. Anna is so helpful at answering any questions I had before and after staying at this cabin. She is very lovely and my family and I are already planning on returning to the same cabin for Christmas his year. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!! Thank you Anna for having such a nice place available for my family. We were so lucky finding you !!! Talk to you soon:)

Candy

Jenmar328
Carson, California
“Great Vacation Cabin in Lake Arrowhead”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this cabin for Labor Day weekend and we really liked it. Anna and her dad were great! They made sure we have everything we need in the cabin, including gas for the grill, paper towel etc. We cooked our own food for the entire duration of our stay. Kitchen has pots and pans, dishes, and big platter for big groups such as ours. This is in a very quite neighborhood which we all loved. The view from the balcony - pine trees made this place very special. There is a hiking trail at the end of the street, overlooking the lake. The Lake Arrowhead Village is just 10 minutes way from the Cabin which is great!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kathryn A
Long Beach, California
“Loved this Cabin”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed in the cabin for the week with my brother and his 4 kids, and my daughter age range 7-13. The cabin is 3 levels. The first level is a loft with a full size bed and a bunk bed with twin and queen. The second level is an open floor plan with huge windows that look out on the forest. This level has the living room with kitchen and 2 bedrooms . 1 room has 2 cribs and a full size bed with a rollaway bed in the closet, and the second room with a queen size bed. The 3rd level was the girls favorite. It is a playroom with tv, air hockey/ping pong table, and toys which kept the girls entertained the whole vacation. Each level has a bathroom, which was also a great feature if you have a large party. We all slept comfortably and had great views of the area. The balcony has a barbecue and my brother and I had a enjoyable time sitting out and taking in the surroundings. Arrowhead lake is about 2 miles from the property and has a Stater Brothers with red box, a variety of restaurants and shopping and a kid plex with mini golf and games for the kids. By the cabin down the street across from the Shell station there was a community pool which we enjoyed and from the cabin it's about a 45 min. Drive into Big Bear which was about 24 miles away. If you go to the end of the street by the cabin there is also an amazing hiking trail. We all had a wonderful time enjoying this cabin. You do have to take out your trash but there are dumpsters at the elementary school in arrowhead and at the high school in sky forest. You want to make sure that you do not leave any trash outside. There are bears in the area and it was not a problem for us to drop it off at one of the receptacles. You can see squirrels, and a variety of Bluejays and other birds natural to the environment every morning while sitting and enjoying the balcony views. I will definitely stay again. One more thing, anytime I had a question Anna was available to answer it through text or phone call.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Bryan K
Torrance, California
“WAY MORE THAN I EXPECTED”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Anna is great to deal with..the place is big an roomy..balcony nice and the breeze that comes thru the main room is great.. close to everything and am planning on returning to the property in August for some totally quiet R & R..this place is a hidden gem

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$130
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing