“Great steak at a great price!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 287 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is one of our favorite dinner spots, because as we often say, we've never had a bad meal here! Their salmon is always fresh and delicious, but of course, the steaks are the best! I love their Victoria Filet Mignon. It is so tender and flavorful and the fresh vegetable sides are always cooked to perfection. We love the fact that we can bring our own wine and for the first bottle, there is no corkage fee! Who could ask for more?

Reviewed 7 December 2017

While some people are elated at the thought of raw, uncooked Steak tartare I'm not convinced it is the best choice when you eat hamburger. My recent visit to Outback, for a quick lunch, included the above. The dining room was mostly empty so it seemed odd that we had to wait over 20 minutes for the wait staff to take our order. Even stranger was the additional 25 minute wait for two medium cooked hamburgers. When they arrived they looked delicious until my wife cut her hamburger in half. It was raw. Not rare...raw. Then I checked mine.......cold, raw, bloody meat. It took 5 minutes to flag down some help and they did apologize and returned them to the kitchen. This took an additional 25 minutes. The next two burgers were thoroughly cooked, well done, juiceless pieces of charred meat. We tried to finish these but the unflavored chewiness made us hungry for an australian kangaroo instead! We tried to pay and run for our lives but the payment machine at the table didn't work so we needed help. After another length wait we were able to get it to accept our money but here's an interesting observation. The machine has a sliding scale that computes the tip. It can be adjusted to any percentage you like and calculates the dollar amount. That's pretty cool but when it computes a 15% gratuity the dollar amount is over 20%. It over computes at every setting. Pretty slick. Oops, I meant pretty sick. Maybe that's why the lunch took so long.....I was being worn down so I wouldn't notice the money manipulation? By the way, I gave this review two stars instead of one because the manager only charged us for one hamburger. That was nice of him and it did get his restaurant an additional star.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We love Outback, but our local ones do not have the unlimited soup and salads for lunch.
This one does, so we can't say enough about it, Delicious and filling. Waitress and manager did a great job serving us,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Boy, I love the lambs here, so soft and chewy, lobster are expensive but also very good. I always look for coupons before we come here to save a little bit.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The bar are is nice when you are on your own the steak is good and I have been 7 time in the last 3 months as always the quality.
Not a special night out but reliable and good quality
Staff also present and helpful