“Breakfast all day and dinner”
Review of Renee's Cafe

Renee's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Lakeport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Not gourmet but good standard stuff, love the breakfast all day deal, good biscuits and gravy. Covered outdoor seating, allows dogs on leashes.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Within walking distance of the Skylark motel, they serve a great breakfast and tasty lunches. Good service and the outdoor seating is nice in the summer

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I got hungrey on my drive around Clearlake. I rounded a corner and there was Renne's to answer my need. Everyone was wearing smiles. The staff kept hugging the guests. The menu has 10 different hamburgers, several grilled cheese, hot dogs...all the American classics. I had a bowl of chili eith mac salad on the side. I left smiling.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Had breakfast here and it was very good. I had the Denver omelette and my friend had the pancakes with eggs. Both were very good. The hash browns were cooked just right.
Had a 10% coupon from our resort and made our meal very reasonable. Looked like a place the locals come for breakfast as well.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

often when I am in Lakeport i like to stop in to renee's for breakfast or lunch. I can get a sandwich with a delicious salad, with unending coffee for less than 10 bucks. the service is quick and friendly. My favorites are the egg salad sandwich, or any of the breakfast items!!! Its a little diner type atmosphere, nothing fancy, but clean and good food.