“Family place ”

Angel's Rock House
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Lakeport
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Family style Mexican restaurant on the supine rads between Kelseyville and Lakeport in Lake County. Food was middle of the road, good for a family style restaurant. Good service.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Been living in Lake County for 30 years, decided to give Angel's another try. I have come to the conclusion this is not my style of Mexican food I prefer. Presentation of food on plate is non-existant and red sauce resembles something out of a can.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We have been going for years. Great food and service! Go early, Friday and Saturday nights are busy!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Lake County, CA. Service is alway good, the food is very great, I really enjoy the beef enchiladas and chili rellenos.
The atmosphere is a little dark, but the food, service and value make all the difference for my 4-star rating.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is a local favorite. The food is good and the portions are very large. We get chicken nachos for an appetizer and I usually take most of my meal home.