“Always good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #21 of 52 Restaurants in Lakeport
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1285 Parallel Rd in Lakeport. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Love this place for easy parking with lots of room for RVs & trailers. Plus the quick stop is right next door for grabbing extra items needed on a trip

Reviewed 17 July 2016

clean reliable staff have been here during lunch and dinner and always rec my food quickly either indoors or in the drive thru

Reviewed 4 October 2015

This Taco Bell is Great!!! Always clean and Food is Delivered in a Timely Manner. The workers are polite and helpful.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Well. It's a Taco Bell. They put a variety of stuff on some marginal tortilla's. This particular Taco Bell may, in my experience, put ever so slightly more stuff on those marginal tortillas. It may even be slightly cleaner than average. Still, when my son had a bone marrow transplant Taco Bell was the ONLY chain restaurant he could not eat at due to his compromised immune system. Hard to get that out of my head when I eat at Taco Bell. So, if your immune system is up to it—enjoy!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Because of how excellent they serve and prepared the food, Taco Bell is hands down my favorite fast food service! The managers and the crew are helping and inviting when you order your food, and when you need help. Even when I was not able to pick up my order, they were able to help me out! I LOVE TACO BELL BECAUSE OF THIS STORE!