“Great if you like ice cream”
Review of Posie

Posie
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Larkspur
Reviewed 24 September 2018

A wide variety of ice cream flavours. Rich, creamy and very tasty.
Although there is plenty of room to sit inside , clean and neat its somehow not very inviting

Reviewed 20 August 2018

My grandchildren had begged to go to Posie and I wondered what the fuss was all about. Now, I know. As USA TODAY's First Road Warrior of the Year, I have experienced ice cream on six continents. (Antarctica does not have an ice cream shop!) With organic and all-natural ingredients used to make everything from scratch, this ice cream shop ranks among my favorites on the planet. They even make their own waffle cones and puffs for the profiteroles! The inventive flavors were an adventure for the palate. I took my youngest California grandson for an afternoon treat. He ordered the profiteroles and lucky for me, he couldn't finish eating the ice cream; I got to taste three more flavors! Their ice cream is truly a delight for the senses. If you're in Marin, don't miss Posie! It's worth the trip.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I love a good sweet, and ice cream is one of my favorites. My sister had raved about Posie's, and since she lives in nearby Corte Madera, we had to stop on our recent visit to see her. You can get a sample before making your choice. I had a bowl of sunflower apricot....it tasted a little like caramel with bits of apricot folded in. My partner had a double scoop of the sunflower apricot and the blueberry magnolia atop the house made waffle cone. I had a try of the blueberry magnolia, and it was delicious as well....I loved the deep blue color. For $16, you can even order a flight of ice creams. Since I did not want to ruin my appetite, I skipped that.....maybe next time.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This place has vision, a great creator/chef, pretty awesome flavors (sometimes I wish the flavors came through stronger. Love the subtlety, but..." and a beautiful modern aesthetic; I mean, I always want to go in. Also love the simple lunch food options when they exist. The only thing missing, in my opinion, is a cheery staff who greet and welcome you with fun and personality. It all feels a little hum-drum, when this place has the potential to really wow.

Date of visit: July 2018