“We have a family dinner there once a month”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 46 Restaurants in Larkspur
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Swiss
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: The Larkspur Ferry Terminal is located across the street, please click the following link for the schedule: http://goldengateferry.org/schedules/Larkspur.php
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Love everything about the Larkspur Melting Pot. The staff and managers are A+ and always make everyone feel like family. I love taking my kids there, and we go once a month and look forward to it! The food is incredible. We ritually get the spinach and artichoke cheese fondue, then shrimp and beef and chicken in canola oil, and then the dessert of course! I love their very extensive wine list and cocktail offerings too!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

My good girlfriends bought me here on a whim. It was my first time here. Fun experience, I loved dinning in a slow enjoyable manner, I hate being rushed so this was right down my alley. So much delicious food to be had.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

This was my first time ever at "The Melting Pot" and I loved it. Our server was really attentive and recommended several items on the menu.
The sizes of the dishes were just right and the drinks were awesome as well.
We liked the privacy in the back of the restaurant where they have the little booths. The restaurant is located inside an old kiln which makes it really special.
We just loved it and will be back for sure.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I found this to be unsatisfactory for my tastes. We had an assortment of Fondus for the table and I found them boring. The cost was high!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

2 to 3 hrs of food, fun , drinks and deserts Your server will help you with the process and 2 to 4 people ideal!!!