Tioga Pass Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lee Vining
See available hotels
El Mono Motel(Lee Vining)
View Hotel
Lake View Lodge(Lee Vining)
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Gull Lake Lodge(June Lake)
Heidelberg Inn(June Lake)
View Hotel
June Lake Motel(June Lake)
View Hotel
June Lake Pines(June Lake)
View Hotel
All reviewstioga passhigh sierralog cabintheir websiteroofscafeyosemiteusawintersierras
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2015

cozy clean cabin in great location. Very clean simple cabin with tiny but adequate bathroom. No cell or wi-fi (sign in office says "Talk to One Another" and no refrierator or cooking facilities but good restaurant attached to "resort" (i.e. cabin) serves good fresh American food. Gigantic portions. Very good deserts.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 6 July 2015

We stayed 2 nights in the motel room. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the service from the employees was excellent. We knew this would be a rustic place with minimal services, no phone or Internet. The location is the selling point. You are just outside the park in a beautiful location. If you want to enjoy Yosemite without the crowds without camping, without the crowds of the valley, this the place. The food in the restaurant was good with large portions. We had the meatloaf for dinner and shared the entree. Breakfast was also good. The dinner menu was a bit limited and the restaurant was small. We had to wait over 30 minutes for dinner for a table.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jcwillis1
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Best way to visit the Sierra High Country in Yosemite for someone who does not want to camp. Historic old cabins. Rooms basic but all you are really looking for is a comfortable bed to sleep in, you are not looking for a vacation resort. And the restaurant is great for breakfast and dinner, basic but food cooked with flair and attention to basic quality. Located right outside the Tioga Road YNP entrance, you may as well be in the park. Staff are friendly and helpful. Overall, can't ask for a better experience. We spent a week there, and are ready to go back again. Location itself is lovely. No TV, no Internet, no WiFi, but if you are going to the Tuolumne Meadows area of YNP, you are not there for those things. Bring a good book to read at night after a day of hiking and a good dinner.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VMI70
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Let's see,...where to start.As far as the lodgings are concerned,..well they are rustic at best.Spotlessly clean and very comfortable.Nothing fancy but very adequate.No wi-fi don't know about cell phone service,no T.V.'s,...no phones.Perfect.As the sign by the register says; " No,we don't have wi-fi,......talk to each other"
The restaurant serves the best meatloaf I have ever eaten.Everything is made right there.Fresh vegetables,home cooking at it's best.I had dinner and breakfast for very reasonable prices and the food was excellent and plenty of it.Service was wonderful.I wish I had had more time to try some of the other offerings.Next time
Now we come to the kernel of the place.The people.My first contact was with Tessa.What a wonderful person.I will leave it at that.I can't add any more.Heddy or maybe it was Henny,...I'm sorry guys it's been a few weeks.Anyway,as some writer guy once said,.."What's in a name,? " Wonderful host and cook.I'm runnung out of superlatives here.Thank's so much for the great food. Emily,...I hope that's correct,...served me breakfast and once again a warmer,nicer person you could not hope to meet.There were two young ladies in the "reception" area,for want of a better expression,I didn't get there names but they were also lovely young ladies.
If you don't stay here you should at least stop and eat.You will not regret it.
Thank you all,each and every one for a lovely evening and following morning.The next time I am anywhere close I will be stopping in,..that I know for sure.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Luv2roam8823
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Last year we stayed at the Tioga Pass Resort and we were in heaven. The staff is wonderful. The rooms are clean and beautiful. And the breakfast is delicious and all made to order. Best of all is the fact that you are right outside of Tuolumne Meadows which my family considers heaven on earth. The views from your rooms ... and the little stream that runs by add to the experience. Honestly ... it is my favorite place to stay in the entire USA! And for those who put in time on the trail ... then some homemade pies are a guilt-free indulgence!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family