“Great time ”

McDermont Field House
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Other than the fact it is warm inside everything was great. We got a Groupon and went with 5 kids and one adult and paid $32 to get in total. The kids played soccer, shot baskets, climbed walls, played laser tag, jumped in bouncy houses, and the kids loved the surf, wave machine. The staff was friendly and helpful.
We had a great time.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This was alot of fun When I was a teenager! The last time I was there was about 10 years ago. I don't know how it is recently but I'm sure with it being the only fun place to go to in town that it would be well upkept.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Simply had the time of our lives with the many activities offered at McDermott will be back for more.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Perfect place to bring the family. Our grandkids loved the climbing wall, jump houses, arcade and wave rider. Wasn't crowded at all on a Friday and the staff was very friendly

Food prices were very reasonable and they had free popcorn after 4:00 pm.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2016

This facility was fantastic. I was amazed by the amount of attractions and very impressed with the cleanliness an accessibility. My family member attended a wrestling camp there and I think the facility was an outstanding choice.